Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Following your dreams.

Lately I've been inspired by a video that's been circulating the internet. It's from Soulpancake and is titled "A Message From Kid President." You can watch it here:



I've also learned a lot from the Holstee Manifesto, which I discovered in July. It's not complicated, but it means a lot to me and many, many other people! I actually submitted my own story and it got published, which I didn't even know about until my man pointed it out a few weeks ago! You can view that here


Since following my dreams of going back to school for photography, I have learned so much and grown a lot. Let me just say, I freaking love photography. I don't remember what I did before I got my first camera! Which, by the way, is still tucked into my closet. My Dad keeps asking me if I'll sell it to him, but I just can't let go of my first baby. My most recent accomplishment was being flown out for a fashion photography gig this weekend by Samantha Patterson Designs! I'm so proud of my work and know that this is the beginning of the rest of my career. Here's a glimpse into what I did for most of the day on Monday!


By the way, you can view my online portfolios at www.audreyhirschl.4ormat.com and www.audreyannephotography.com

If you ever have any doubts about following your dreams, let them go. You never know where they will take you! 

"I would rather have a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs.'"

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment